Zelda adventure for Minecraft brings the popular console game to the world of Minecraft.
Zelda Adventure for Minecraft features a more structured gameplay than regular Minecraft. You have to move through the game collecting items, build up your character's inventory, fight enemies and solve puzzles, rather than just building your own world like in regular Minecraft.
Zelda Adventure for Minecraft also features specially adapted sound effects, background music and weaponry to help you fight off Creepers. Special keys can also be collected which reveal access to hidden dungeons or objects which are worlds within themselves. According to the developers, the 4 first dungeons are inspired by the game The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past. The 5th dungeon is inspired by the game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Note that you'll need a registered Minecraft account to play Zelda Adventure for Minecraft. You can install Zelda Adventure for Minecraft using the Install option from the menu bar, but if this fails, you can craft the adventure from the developer's side as detailed in the Public Note below.
Zelda Adventure for Minecraft is fun for all those that were fans of the Zelda series. Or, if you're bored by regular Minecraft gameplay, it's a great way of spicing things up.
- - New designs and enigmas in older dungeons
- - Boss have been modified, and after you have beat it too
- - New cutscenes
- - New ways in older « worlds »
- - Setting-up of the ocarina (it can only teleport you for now)
- - New items
- - Many bugs are fixed
- - Snow land is finished
- - The « dungeon » 6 is available
- - New secrets
- - New hidden rubies
- - Addition of quests
- - The City of Hyrule and the Temple of Time are available
- - 2nd area of Hyrule field is available
- - New NPCs
- - Worlds' names are added
- - The character is now called Link
- - New musics
- - New sounds
- - Addition of jars (can be destroyed with bombs)
- - New design of the inventory and chests
- - The er of bombes is decreased
- - New designs for certains items
- - Addition of hearts quarters
- - Rubies (blue, yellow and red) are now converted in green rubies at once
- - Pictures can't be collected
- - You're now not allowed to copy sprites, scripts of the map without my authorization